The JRES will take place from Tuesday the 14th to Friday the 17th of November 2017 at the “Cité des Congrès” venue in the coastal city of Nantes, France;
|Tuesday 14 th||10:00 : Trade stands and demonstration area opens
11:30 : Welcome lunch buffet
13:45 : Opening Plenary
16:30 -> 19 :15 : Parallel sessions, Industrial partner sessions
|Wednesday 15 th||8:45 to 18:15 : Parallel sessions, Lightning talks, BOF, Industrial partners sessions
19:30 : Gala Dinner
|Thursday 17 th||8:45 to 18:15 : Parallel sessions, Lightning talks, BOF, Industrial partner sessions|
|Friday 18 th||8:45 to 10:15 : Parallel sessions
11:00 : Closing Plenary
13:00 : Closing buffet
You are strongly advised to book hotel rooms in advance.
- A dedicated hotel accommodation web agent is available. It allows you access to a choice of ACCOR hotels based on precise research criteria.
- For group reservations of more than 10 rooms, our expert in the hotel industry will be pleased to help you through your research : Gwénaelle VALOT:email@example.com
- Nantes tourist information office can also help you to find a hotel: http://www.nantes-tourisme.com/en/sleep. The Tab “Localisation » indicates nearby public transport lines.
Please note that it is preferable to book a hotel close to Tramway line #1 or Busway line #4 (See Nantes public transport system below).
Getting There :https://lacite-nantes.fr/infos-pratiques/acces-cite.html
Nantes Atlantique airport is less than 15km from the Venue “Le Cité”
- 26 regular companies fly to Nantes : http://www.nantes.aeroport.fr/destinations/liste
- Direct flights to and from more than 20 French towns and cities and more than 40 international destinations.
- 4 daily flights to Paris-Orly an Paris Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle
- Shuttle bus leaves every 30 minutes in front of departure Hall 1 with a 20 minute journey to the Venue.
- Alight from the shuttle bus at the « Cité des Congrès » stop.
- Tickets for sale on the shuttle bus. Price 8€50. Tickets valid for 1 hour on the shuttle bus, Nantes bus and tram lines and the urban train system.
National motorways and roads converge at the Nantes ring-road (N844):
- Arriving from the East, A11 motorway from Paris
- Arriving from the South, A83 motorway from Bordeaux and Toulouse
- Arriving from the West, the N165 / E60 from Brest
- Arriving from the North, the N137 from Rennes
Download map giving directions from the ring-road to the Venue: http://www.lacite-nantes.fr/v3_dossiers/dossier_2/Plan_acces_LaCite_Nantes_Events_Center.pdf
Car parking: 450 spaces at carpark « La Cité ». 2000 places available in the surrounding carparks.
GPS coordinates: La Cité : Latitude: 47.2133546 / Longitude: -1.5442764
A self-service car share programme “Marguerite” is available in Nantes. For 1 hour you can hire a car from the different stations in and around town. A station « Cité des Congrès » can be found at the Venue.
More information: https://www.imarguerite.com/
Nantes’ mainline rail station located in the town centre. It is then only a 5 minute walk to the Venue « La Cité des Congrès ».
Exit the station “sortie Sud” and then follow « Quai de Malakoff » then « Quai Ferdinand Favre ». The Venue is on your right.
Nantes public transport system
Which line and where to get off
- Tramway line #1 : « Duchesse Anne - Château des Ducs de Bretagne »
- Busway line #4 « Cité Internationale des Congrès ».
- Self-service bike « Bicloo » Station close to Venue.
- Download or visualize interactive transport map: https://www.tan.fr/fr/menu/se-deplacer/tan/plans/
Each participant will receive a Nantes transport system Pass valid for the duration of the JRES.
Each Congress attendee will receive a "Transport Pass" enabling using public transports during the JRES.
AIR FRANCE discounts
To benefit on negotiated tariffs on Air France and KLM Global Meetings, go to http://www.airfrance.fr/FR/fr/local/www_airfranceklm-globalmeetings_com.... using the congress code: 29696AF
Valid from 09/11/17 to 22/11/17
French rail discounts (SNCF)
A discount voucher may be obtained when you register to the event.
The voucher allows you a 20% discount on all French rail lines when presented at SNCF stations or agencies. The reduction is not applicable for Internet reservations.
The voucher will be sent free of charge to the postal address given during registration.
Conditions for obtaining discount:
Upon presentation, in a SNCF rail station or in a travel agency, the discount voucher will allow a return trip rail ticket at the congress special rate.
A 20% discount on 1st and 2nd class tickets, valid on all SNCF lines, except Paris regional lines, on:
- Full fares on TGV trains
- Full fare excepting options on all other trains
The ticket is valid for a duration of 15 days and must include at least one day of the dates of JRES
You can use the coupon:
- In all TGV trains, excepting overnight trains,
- Téoz trains and intercity day and overnight trains, subject to availability.
The ticket is only valid on the train you have reserved.
The coupon should be stamped (composté) and joined with the ticket.